Friday, November 21, 2008

Chapter 2. A Roller Coaster Ride


Everything happened so fast..me getting married and having baby.Yes..A BABY! I couldn't believe it happened in just a blink of an eye. What have i gotten myself into?So many questions came rushing through my mind at that point. Can we really pull things thru???

Somehow all doubts seem to fade when I'm with him. His reassuring touch and hopeful smile makes me realize how lucky I am to have him.Not once did he left my side on moments when I can't seem to face the bouts of reality. Even in his silence, I can feel his warmth and comfort..letting me know that everything is going to be fine.

Even though things were such a rush..the wedding was beautiful and everyone around us were happy. Although I have to admit our loved ones were hurt and still in coming to terms with what happened..Still,they showed their support and it just goes to show how strong their love for us. This is one of the reasons why, amidst the preparations, we were able to pull things through.. This is just the beginning of another roller coaster chapter in my life...

No comments: